Just Ask Or Think It!

God Is Able To Do Exceeding Abundantly Above All That We Ask Or THINK, according to His Power that works in us! (Ephesians 3:20)

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand! (Philippians 4:6-7 NLT) Don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes! (Matthew 6:34 MSG) If you want your current and future circumstances to improve, it’s necessary to change what you think and see yourself to be. In order to change your life, you must consistently think words of faith, speak words of faith and take actions that are in line with your “God” given identity. You have a choice to change your current situation today, but it first starts in your mind, “your thinking” & in your mouth, “your speaking!” When you think and speak according to the power of God at work in you, your mess becomes a miracle, your trial becomes a testimony and your breakdown becomes your greatest breakthrough! You’re no longer a victim, but a victor!

God’s Word To You: “I'm leaving you at peace. I'm giving you My own peace. I'm not giving it to you as the world gives. So don't let your heart be troubled and don't be afraid!” (John 14:27)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for the peace You have given to me, that wherever there’s conflict Your peace is with me, because my trust is in You. (Isaiah 26:3) I ask that You give me the power each day to face forward and never turn back and the power to build now for a greater tomorrow. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD