God Won’t Fail You!

He Will Not Let You Fall; Your Protector Is Always Awake! (Psalm 121:3 GNT)

It Is The LORD Who Goes Before You! He Will Be With You; He Will Never Leave You Or Fail You! (Deuteronomy 31:8) Facing tragedy or life’s storms alone can seem extremely difficult. During difficult times, feelings of hopelessness, misery, confusion and anxiety, uneasiness and anger can creep into our minds. These are all normal responses to terrible days, when people fail you, money fails you, your strength fails, etc…, but though life gets difficult and painful, we can always take comfort in knowing, God will never fail us! God’s help is always available and He has a proven track record that He’s always completely dependable! In the days ahead, remember you’re not alone, God is with you always, He loves you and cares about what is going on in your life and His plans are not to harm you, but prosper you and give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)

God’s Word To You: “When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior! (Isaiah 43:2 MSG)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as I pray and meditate on Your Word, I thank You for growing my faith to believe and receive total victory! I Thank You that I can always count on You! humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD