God Is Never Late—He’s Never Early! He’s Always Right On Time!

God Is Our Refuge And Strength, A Very Present Help In Trouble! (Psalm 46:1)

Jehovah Jireh–The Lord will provide! (Genesis 22:14) Sometimes when we’re overwhelmed by a “difficult situation” we want God to carry out His plans on time. But, the reality of God’s wisdom reveals the difference between our thoughts and His and our concept of the “right time” and His “appointed time.” The scripture teaches us in Isaiah 40:31, “they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength” suggests that a Christian should be willing to allow God to decide the terms, because God provides at just the right time. God does not require us to understand His will, just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable. Never try putting God on your time schedule. Instead, cling to Him, anchor your Heart to His Word and leave room for Him to bring everything together according to His plan and timing. Whatever your situation is today, whether you need healing, a financial miracle or deliverance, etc… don't be afraid! Just stand where you are, believe in faith & watch the Lord strengthen you & take care of you! As a child of God, know that it is our Father's pleasure to meet all our needs!

God’s Word To You: "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you!" (Hebrews 13:5) "I am always with you until the end of time!" (Matthew 28:20)

Pray this prayer with me: Father I thank You in turbulent times, in trials and tribulations, in weakness or in fear, You are my strength and Your hiding place is secure. I thank You for being that real true anchor I can trust in, whenever I have a need. Lord I bless You, I honor You and I praise You for being my place of safety. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD