Continue To Fight The Good Fight of Faith! (1 Timothy 6:12)

We Win The Victory Over Satan, Because Of The Blood Of The Lamb And The Word Of Our Testimony! (Revelation 12:11)

In All Things We Are Triumphantly Victorious Due To The One Who Loved Us! (Romans 8:37) As long as we live, we’re going to experience difficulty. God’s plan is for us to overcome our adversity with our faith! Too many Christians are falling for the devil’s lies. When they are just about to achieve victory, the devil starts raging in their lives, they’re quick to forget Satan’s power has been defeated by Jesus Christ! (Colossians 2:15) Yes, there will be challenges to your faith; there will be times when you will be tempted to give up and quit, but whatever your spiritual battle is or will be in the days ahead, regardless of what circumstances look like, continue to fight the good fight of faith. You have the victory in Jesus!

God’s Word To You: “In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world!” (John 16:33 MSG)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for what You did for me on Calvary! Because You took the power away from Satan, no weapon formed against me will prosper! (Isaiah 54:17) I will continue to fight the good fight of faith, because one day I want to hear You say well done! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD