Believe The Report Of The Lord! (Isaiah 53:1)

“All Things Are Possible For One Who Believes!” (Mark 9:23 ESV)

As believers of Christ, life is no longer an experiment and we have the keys to receive the things that we desire, because we have the ability to believe God! Jesus told His disciples to think outside of the box and believe God for the impossible. Jesus also told them the only requirement for receiving was their believing. The only thing that limits what God can and will do in our lives, is our belief system. It's that simple. Your life right now is a result of what you have believed over the past weeks, months and years. If you want to change your life, you must first start by changing what you believe! The only way the devil can rob us is to cause us to doubt God's faithfulness to His Word. But, if God has promised it in His Word, it can happen and will happen, when you believe! "

God’s Word To You: “If you can believe, all things are possible to the one who believes!" (Mark 9:23)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, empower me to take big steps in life and believe You in faith. Touch my heart and life, and give me courage to believe. I thank You, praise You and I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD