Believe God Is Able To Do Exceeding Abundantly Above All That You Can Ask Or THINK, according to His Power at work in you! (Ephesians 3:20)

Don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes! (Matthew 6:34 MSG) In order to see positive changes in your life, you must consistently think, speak words of faith and take actions that are in line with your “God” given identity. You have a choice to change your current situation today, but it first starts in your mind, “your thinking” & in your mouth, “your speaking!” When you think and speak according to the power of God at work in you, your mess becomes a message, your test becomes a testimony, your breakdown becomes your greatest breakthrough! Think It! Speak It! Something good is going to happen for you!

God’s Word To You: “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I am thankful that I’m Your child and I am connected to You and You are connected to me! Father on today and in the days to come, I pray You empower me to walk in faith that pleases You and faith that gives me victory! (Hebrews 11:6, John 14:12) I thank You and I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' name, Amen! Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD