Good Things Come To Those Who Wait On God!

The LORD Is Good To Those Who Wait For Him, To Anyone Who Seeks Help From Him! (Lamentations 3:25)

Patient Endurance Is What You Need Now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that He has promised! (Hebrews 10:36) God is never slow to respond to His children, because His timing is always perfect! There are times He may have reasons for delaying His response to us, because His desire is for us to learn patience and increase our faith! (Hebrews 11:6) God can solve any problem in a second, if He chooses, but James 1:4 teaches, “Patience has to finish its work in us, so that we may be mature and complete, not lacking anything!” If you’ve been praying for God to send you the right mate, for a better job or a change in your current situation etc..., whether God changes the situation or changes you, God will fulfill His purpose He has for you! God delights in blessing His children! You may not be exactly where you have hoped to be by now, but God still has good things coming for you and great plans in store for you! (Romans 8:28)

God’s Word To You: “I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!” (Jeremiah 29:11) “I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays!”(Ezekiel 12:25)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, teach me to recognize when You desire me to have a seat in Your waiting room. Help me dear Lord, to trust in You all the days of my life and to be aware of Your presence in my life at all times. This is my prayer in Jesus' name. amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD