A.S.K In Jesus’ Name & It Will Be Done!

A.S.K [Ask, Seek, Knock] Keep on ASKING and it will be given you; keep on SEEKING and you will find; keep on KNOCKING and the door will be opened to you! Everyone Who Asks, Receives! Everyone who seeks, finds! And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened! (Matthew 7:7-8)

If We Ask Any Thing According To His Will, He Hears Us! (1 John 5:14) Praying scriptural and in faith is important. As we consistently study God’s word, the Scriptures shape our thoughts and our desires. So when you #1 know God's Will & #2 ask God for something that is in agreement with His Will, you can be 100% sure that God hears you and your prayers are effective! You Do Not Have, Because You Do Not Ask! (James 4:2) Go ahead, A.S.K! God is able to do above and beyond all that we ASK or think according to the power that works in us! (Ephesians 3:20)

God’s Word To You: “I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask Me for anything in My name and I will do it!” (John 14:14)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Holy Spirit I ask that You to help me pray correctly according to Your will for my life and I ask for Your wisdom to teach me how to pray in line with Your word from a heart of faith. Father, I ask that You would shape my praying by all that Your word reveals concerning Your will and Your work You have purposed for me. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great day and a great week! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD