You Already Have Victory, By God’s Grace Through Christ Jesus!

Thank God That He Gives Us The Victory Through Our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

“I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me!” (Philippians 4:13) does not demonstrate power and confidence in oneself. Instead, it demonstrates sufficiency in Christ. No matter what happens to us, if we’re in Christ, He’s enough! Many attempt to live victoriously by doing all they can by their own human strength. Step by step, they hope to achieve victory through their best efforts. This always proves inadequate, because true and sustaining victory, whether it’s healing or prosperity etc…, must be received from the Lord. Giving and receiving is the language of grace, which depends on the work of God, whereas earning and achieving depends on the work of man. The power of God’s grace is one of the most amazing gifts given to man. It provides us with everything we need to live a life forgiven for our sins, healed hearts and a companionship with God’s indwelling Holy Spirit that upholds us, fills us and sustains us. The Lord is committed to transforming each of us according to His special plan for our lives. Even His correction is a demonstration of His loving favor. (Hebrews 12:10) When we weaken or fail, we can rest assured, because we’re born from God we already have the victory over all things in this world!

God’s Word To You: “My grace is sufficient for you, My power is made perfect in weakness!”(2 Corinthians 12:9)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I humble myself before You, admitting my need for Your grace. As I reach out to You in faith, I ask that You will fill me with You, so I may live out the victory You have purposed for me to live. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD