Trust In The LORD With All Your Heart And Lean Not On Your Own Understanding!

In All Your Ways Submit To Him & He Will Make Your Paths Straight!  (Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV)

As the Lord made a clear and dry path for the children of Israel, you being one of His children, He will do the same for you! (Psalm 66:6, Exodus 14:29) Through frustration, heartache, delay and difficulty, you may not see how it’s going to work out for you physically, financially, emotionally etc…, but if you trust God in faith by submitting to His will, it will work out for your good! You may not quite understand what and how God is going to do it, but be patient, because God knows what’s best for you and God knows what He’s doing. The Lord will make a way in hard times, in the wilderness and in what appears impossible! Be encouraged and trust God! If God brought you to it, then He’ll bring you through it just as He did with the children of Israel! You’ve come this far by faith! God hasn’t brought you this far just to leave you!

God’s Word To You: "I'm giving you My peace. I don't give you the kind of peace that the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid!”(John 14:27)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, thank You for the promises in Your word! As I turn the page of yesterday, I place all trust in You that You have my life in Your control and You’re going to work it all out for my good. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD