Let Us Rejoice And Be Glad!

This is the day the LORD has made. Let's rejoice and be glad today! (Psalm 118:24) 
 
This verse teaches us, whatever today holds, we are to rejoice because God made this day, He called us into this day, He ordained that we would walk through this day, He already knew what this day would hold for us, He’s going to walk with us and The LORD Himself has gone before us and ...He will be with us! (Deuteronomy 31:8) Today is a wonderful gift from God! This is something we all have head-knowledge about, but many days do not acknowledge very well. Many may say, “I wish this day was over or what is there to rejoice or be glad about?” When we pause to truly think about who created this day and everything in it, then we can’t help but rejoice and be glad! Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not promised, so today is all you’ve got. Yesterday was for learning and tomorrow will be a consequence of what you do today. Today you can begin your life over! Today you can invest your most valuable resource, TIME and while investing time, you may as well be happy! Every day is a good day, because it’s a day of new grace, because God loves us in Christ Jesus! (Lamentations 3:22-23)

God’s Word To You: “Rejoice and be glad, because you have a great reward in heaven!” (Matthew 5:12)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will never return, that it may be the last opportunity I’ll have to contribute in this earth, because there’s no guarantee I’ll see tomorrow! For that reason, I will spend each moment purposely and each encounter divinely appointed and I ask once again that my life brings You glory! I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD