God Won’t Fail You!

Stand Still And Watch How The LORD Will Deliver You Today! (Exodus 14:13)

God does not want you to depend on a particular solution; He wants you to depend on Him.
Asking for God's help in all situations is a very important part of our relationship with Him. When you ask for God to help, you are indirectly saying that you trust Him and that you need Him. You’re admitting your weakness and acknowledging His strength. You are submitting and surrendering to Him. Satan will try and attack your mind to keep you living in hopelessness with thoughts of fear, anger and overwhelming questions: “Where is your God now? You prayed until you had no tears left. You fasted. You stood on promises. You trusted.” All of these devices have been the plans of Satan for centuries, but I encourage you to continue to trust and give God the glory, He Won’t Fail You! (Matthew 27:45-46, Matthew 4:4)


God’s Word To You: “I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You And Help You. I Will Hold You Up With My Victorious Right Hand!” (Isaiah 41:10)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You I can have confidence in You alone. When all fail me, I can always trust You to give me the strength and hope I need. Thank You for always being there for me. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD