Forget Those Things Which Are Behind, So You Can Reach Forward To Those Things Which Are Ahead! (Philippians 3:13)

Forgetting those things which are behind is maybe one of the greatest challenges we can face in life. I believe the greatest challenge in forgetting those things which are behind is the sense of feeling like you’re leaving a piece of yourself behind, another person behind, a place that is hard to let go of or maybe even something of value that you may feel is invaluable etc… During those situations beloved, trust God. He won’t allow you to miss out on His best for you, He will restore anything the enemy stole from your life and He may even restore relationships with people who walked away from you or people He told you to walk away from. Our job is not to wonder what could’ve, should’ve or what will be. Our job is to trust and obey God. Be confident, when we are in obedience to the Word of God, if God decides to restore those things which are behind, they become even greater in our future. It won’t easy, but more times than not, you have to go through those uneasy times to get to stronger, wiser and better. No matter how rough life’s road gets, because you have Jesus, you have all you need to make a greater comeback and a greater impact!

God’s Word To You: “Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I am going to do something new!” (Isaiah 43:18-19)


Pray this prayer with me: Father, I ask that You will strengthen me to continue to be persistent to press ahead in spite of every difficulty, in spite of every interruption and in spite of every obstacle. I thank You that Your present and future plan for me is peace and not difficulty, to give me hope for my future! (Jeremiah 29:11) I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD