Count Your Many Blessings!

Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction… (Psalm 103:2-4NKJV)

As a child, we used to sing a song at church that went like this: “Count your many blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings and see what the Lord has done!” As I sing that song and think about all God has done for me, I cannot help but give Him all the praise and glory. Psalm 103:2-5 teaches us, that God forgives, He heals, He redeems, He satisfies and He renews! Many quickly get over the things God does for them and move on to their next request without giving Him due glory. This kind of attitude does not help in receiving from God. An attitude of gratitude is necessary if you really want to maximize God’s blessings in your life. Pause for a moment and think about all of the blessings God has given to you and you will discover you cannot think enough about the blessings, before you start thanking Him for the blessings!

God’s Word To You: “Whatever happens, give thanks, because it is God's will in Christ Jesus that you do this!” (1 Thessalonians 5:18 GWT)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, may the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, always give You the praise and thanks You deserve. Thank You for saving me, thank You for keeping me, may my life bring You glory and honor. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD