Are You Waiting On God Or Is God Waiting On You?

God Will Fulfill His Purpose For You! (Psalms 57:2 NLT)

 I hear many say, “I’m waiting on God.” When we talk about waiting on God, we must understand there are times God also waits on us until we’re ready to receive, until we appreciate what we’re asking for, until our maturity level is appropriate and our understanding elevated. There are times God waits until we think He’s forgotten us, just to test and grow our faith. God can solve a problem in a minute, but patience has to finish its work in you, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything! (James 1:4) The word teaches us in Isaiah 30:18, “blessed are all who wait for Him!” The keyword in that scripture is: Wait! You cannot get to the blessings without the wait. If you’ve been praying for God to send you the right partner, for a better job or a change in your current situation etc..., whether He changes the situation or changes you, God will fulfill His purpose He has for you! Trust God sees the big picture and He loves you so much that He has great things in store for your future. You may not be exactly where you have hoped to be by now, but God still has great plans for you. Wait on God and you’ll experience His best!

God’s Word To You: “I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I ask that You will strengthen me to push ahead regardless of the wait or disappointments, knowing You will work everything out for my good within Your timing and there will not be a delay! (Hebrews 10:37) This is my prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen. Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD