Accept Nothing Less Than God’s Best!

Blessed Are Those Who Trust In The LORD And Have Made The LORD Their Hope And Confidence! (Psalm 34:8)

The scripture teaches us in Ephesians 1:3, “God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus.” In Romans 8:32 we read, “God freely gives us the things that we need. We do not have to earn them.” 1Samuel 26:23 teaches us, “The LORD rewards everyone for their righteousness and faithfulness.” Living faithfully and righteous is not just attending church, reading our Bibles etc… Living righteous and faithfully is a lifestyle that requires changes and choices to be made daily. If you do not practice the disciplines of a Christian life, you can’t expect to harvest the blessings of the Kingdom of God. You have to become sick and tired of being sick and tired, before you will aggressively pursue God’s best. You have to have a holy dissatisfaction with mediocrity, before you can experience all that God has for you. It doesn’t happen accidentally or automatically. If you don’t pursue it, you won’t get it. Purse by aligning and positioning yourself to receive the blessings and promises God freely gives to the righteous and the faithful. When you are faithful to do what God tells you to do and go where God tells you to go, you will always find yourself in the right place at the right time. At every turn there will be another blessing from God and it will come in many forms. It will seem as if you are a magnet for the blessings and promises of God! (Deuteronomy 28)

God’s Word To You: “I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray this prayer with me: LORD, I ask that You order my steps today so that I may please You. I believe in You, I trust Your will for my life and I ask that You be LORD of my life. I humbly pray, in Jesus' name, amen. Have a great day and a great weekend! Give God your life, give God your time! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD