When “You’re” Weak, Then “You’re” Strong! (2 Corinthians 12:10)

By faith, Let The Weak Say, "I Am Strong!" (Joel 3:10) Human nature tells us that self-sufficiency is one of the greatest goals we could ever achieve, but Christ says, “If you’re weak, you find your strength in Me!” (2 Corinthians 12:9) The world tells us, “trust your own ability and talents. “Christ says, “Do not rely on your own understanding, but trust Me to direct your paths and I’ll make your paths smooth!” (Proverbs 3:5 GWT) In 2 Corinthians 12:5, Apostle Paul says “I will not boast about myself, unless it's about my weaknesses. He even explains that he could speak highly of himself because of the holy life he lived, but he wouldn’t, because he didn’t want to become proud and give the impression that he was living a holy life on his own. He knew that the power to live a holy life came from Jesus Christ, not himself. We too should be careful about how we view ourselves and how we represent ourselves to others. We want to live good lives and achieve successes, but we should never give the impression this is through our own power, but it’s through Christ’s power in spite of our weaknesses, He empowers us! To God be the glory for all He has done!

God’s Word To You: "My Grace is all you need. My Power is strongest, when you are weak!" (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, because of You, within my weakness, there is strength, within my emptiness, there is fullness and within my frustration, there is joy! Thank You my Lord & Savior, for being my strength and my rampart! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD