When We Let Go, God Will Have His Way! (2 Corinthians 1:9)

God Can & Will Handle It! Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares for you! (1 Peter 5:7)

God Is Willing & Able! (Ephesians 3:20) During difficult times, it’s easy to focus on the waves or tough circumstances in life. Difficult situations are necessary to allow our faith and endurance to grow. Faith is important, because no one can please God without faith. Difficult times bring you closer to God, because in order to act in faith, you must go to God and believe that God exists. (Hebrews 11:6) When you go to God, what you will always discover is, not only has God always been there, but when you really give it to Him, He’ll take you struggle and give you strength, He’ll take you heartache and give you hope, He’ll take what was meant to take you down and give you a major turnaround, He’ll take your misery and turn it into ministry, for His glory! Let go of whatever you’re holding on to, empty yourself of it and be filled with all of the fullness of God. (Colossians 1:19, Ephesians 3:19) Leave the outcome to God and you will know joy and peace beyond anything you can comprehend! (Philippians 4:7)

God’s Word To You: “I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly." (Matthew 11:28-30)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father,
give me the strength and courage I need to let go of whatever I’m holding on to. Thank You that as I choose to "let go and let God," I will be blessed and You will be glorified! Thank You that as I place everything in Your hands, I will experience the peace, joy, victory and blessings that are my inheritance in Christ! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD