God Will Make A Way, Even When It Seems There Is No Way! (Romans 4:17)

God Will Make A Pathway Through The Wilderness & Rivers In The Desert! (Isaiah 43:19)

Don't Get Off Track, Either Left Or Right, To Make Sure You Get To Where You're Going! (Joshua 1:8) How many times have you looked to your left and right crying out to God because it appeared you had reached a dead end? When Moses reached a dead end in the wilderness, God’s response was, “Why do you cry to me? Tell the people of Israel to move forward.” (Exodus 14:15) What God has in store for you doesn’t even compare to where you are right now! As the Lord spoke to the children of Israel in Isaiah 43:19, he speaks to us today, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” God will do a new thing in your life NOW! Not next week, next month or next year…NOW! Now God will do a new thing! The Lord will make a way in hard times, in the wilderness and in what appears to be impossible!


God’s Word To You: “When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: (Isaiah 43:2 MSG)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I love You more than anything and I believe You will work out everything out for my good! (Romans 8:28) As I pray and meditate on Your Word, I thank You for the growing my faith to believe and receive total victory! I humbly pray in Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen... Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or thin [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD