God Always & Will Forever Be Faithful!

If we are unfaithful, He remains faithful because He cannot be untrue to Himself! (2 Timothy 2:13)

The Christian life is not a life of a bed of ease. Every believer goes through rough times and dry seasons, no matter how righteous we are. In fact, we all have sinned and fallen short of His glory, but yet God still loves us the same. (Romans 3:23) If you are undergoing difficulty, you must understand that God is faithful! He’s not faithful because we have been so good, but He’s faithful to the promise He made to us when He sent Jesus to the cross! You cannot make yourself worthy of God’s faithfulness to you. God saved us through faith as an act of kindness. You had nothing to do with it. Being saved is a gift from God. It's not the result of anything you've done, so none of us can brag. (Ephesians 2:8-9) But, we are also being redeemed, transformed from inside out, to be men and women of God. As we seek Him, we grow in faith day by day, test and trials, because we are banking on His faithfulness. He will work out His promises in and through us, despite our best efforts and in spite of our worst. Don’t allow your trial to fill you with doubt or unbelief that God’s plan is for you to fail, but stand in faith and watch God rescue you and know the unlimited greatness and faithfulness of His power, as it works with might and strength for us, the believers! (Ephesians 1:19)

God’s Word To You: I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that when people, places and things fail me, You remain faithful! Father, thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah Rapha, my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen… Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD