Celebrate Your Freedom In Christ!

Christ Has Freed Us So That We May Enjoy The Benefits Of Freedom! (Galatians 5:1 GWT)

You Will Know The Truth, And The Truth Will Make You Free! (John 8:32) As we read and meditate God's word, we sow seeds into our life that gives us the ability to live a lifestyle of freedom each and every day! However, just knowing the “truth” is not enough, but in order to live a life of freedom every day, we must actively and purposely declare God’s word. The scripture tells us, “A body that doesn't breathe is dead. In the same way faith that does nothing is dead.” (James 2:26) In order to walk in the freedoms Christ has given us, we must apply the Word of God to every situation and believe the Lord watches over His Word to perform it! (Jeremiah 1:12) God says, in Isaiah 55:11 "So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void without producing any effect or useless, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it!" God sent His word to free us, to heal us and to deliver us from destruction.
 
God’s Word To You: If the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free! (John 8:36)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You for sending Your son Jesus, so we may enjoy the peace and freedom we have today! (Romans 5:7-8) As I pray, meditate and declare Your word daily, I thank You for growing my faith to believe and receive victory and freedom! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we[dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20). May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a happy and safe 4th of July! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD