There Is No Limit To What God Can Do For You!

God Is Able To Carry Out His Purpose And Do Superabundantly, Far Over And Above All That We Dare Ask Or Think Infinitely Beyond Our Highest Prayers, Desires, Thoughts, Hopes, Or Dreams! (Ephesians 3:20 AMP)

There Is No Limit To What God Has In Store For You!


God’s Word To You: “"I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! (Malachi 3:10 NLT)

Today, you may be facing a situation that seems impossible, but I challenge you to look beyond your limits and consider what God can do in your life. It doesn't matter what you've done and it doesn't matter how you ended up in the situation you're in, God loves you unconditionally and unlimited. No matter what may come against you, stand in faith and don't back down, God is ready, willing and able to help you! With God, all things are possible! (Matthew 19:26)

God’s Word To You: “If your faith is the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you!" (Matthew 17:20)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for Your Holy Spirit and for the assistance that You give to me in so many ways, so I may prosper and succeed. May my thoughts, words and deeds be done to glorify You! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD