The LORD Himself Goes Before You And Will Be With You!

It Is The LORD Who Goes Before You. He Will Be With You; He Will Never Leave You Or Fail You! (Deuteronomy 31:8)

God Is Always There When We Need Him The Most! (Psalm 46:1) Facing tragedy or life’s storms alone, can be extremely difficult. During difficult times, feelings of hopelessness, misery, confusion, anxiety, uneasiness and anger can creep into our minds. Of course, these are all normal responses to tragedy, but though life gets difficult and painful, we can always take shelter in Christ, knowing His help is always ready and He has a proven track record that He’s completely reliable! In the days ahead, as life’s storms may get tougher, remember, you’re not alone, God is with you always, He loves you and cares about what is going on in your life and His plan is not harm you, but prosper you and give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11)

God’s Word To You: “When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior! (Isaiah 43:2 MSG)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as I pray and meditate on Your Word, I thank You for the growing of my faith to believe and receive total victory! I Thank You that I can always count on You! I humbly pray in Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen... Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or thin [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD