Never Give Up On The Vision God Has Given To You!

The Vision Will Still Happen At The Appointed Time! It Hurries Toward Its Goal! It won't lie! If it's delayed, wait for it! It will certainly happen! It won't be late! (Habakkuk 2:3)

Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He Will Make Your Paths Smooth! (Proverbs 3:5-6 GWT) If what God has placed in you has led you down a path of pain, pressure and problems, it’s probably not what you’ve hoped for. When God doesn’t seem to meet our expectations, it’s not that He doesn’t care, but He sees the big picture, a picture that’s bigger than our resources, our gifts, our strength and He’s handling issues you or I can’t even begin to comprehend. (1 Corinthians 2:9) Satan loves to discourage us by focusing our attention on the things God has not done. If Satan can cause you to doubt God, your faith will be weakened and without faith it’s impossible to please God, so I encourage you to keep the vision alive, by continuing to keep your expectations high and respond in faith to whatever God tells you. God Always Keeps His Word!

God’s Word To You: “I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays!”(Ezekiel 12:25, Acts 2:17)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that You’ve given me vision and blessed me according to Your plan. I trust that You are faithful to every promise and for that reason my faith is in You alone, in every promise You’ve made to me, every day. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD