In All Things We’re Victorious!

In All Things We’re More Than Victorious Through Him Who Loved Us! (Romans 8:37)

Thanks Be To God, Who Gives Us The Victory Through Our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57 ESV) When we go through difficulty, our human nature has a tendency to look for a major breakthrough, healing, deliverance etc… before we feel we can praise God for the victory. As we go through life’s storms, it may be hard to see or recognize God's hand at work and we may continually miss all the little blessings and victories we receive each day, but every victory, whether big or small, is reason to give praise and thanksgiving to God! We can thank Him for food, shelter, a restful night, when we woke up this morning our family was well etc… God is always doing great things and He is always giving His children victory! It may not feel that way right now, but you’re in a win-win situation. Remember, you don't wait until the battle is over, by faith, you can thank and praise God for the victory now!

God’s Word To You: “I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I'm truly helping you. I'm surely upholding you with my victorious right hand!" (Isaiah 41:10 ISV)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You that the promises in Your word are not just for other people, but they’re for me. I thank You for your unconditional love and I thank You that no matter what happened in the past or what comes my way in the future, I can walk in victory through Jesus Christ! I humbly pray this prayer, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD