God Will Meet Your Every Need!

God Will Supply All Your Needs, According To The Riches Of His Glory In Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:19)

The Blessing Of The LORD Establishes Wealth & Difficulty Does Not Accompany It! (Proverbs 10:22 ISV) In the midst of tragedy, sickness, the economy, job insecurity, relationship difficulties, when things get tough, God promises to supply our every need! “Why don’t I see the supply then?” you may ask. The answer is worry. Jesus knew this, so He gave us this word today over 2,000 years ago: “Stop looking at all that threatens you and focus on God. Do not look for a way out of difficulty and challenge, but seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and God will give you everything you need!” (Matthew 6:33) Whether it’s physically, financially, emotionally or spiritually, God Will Fully Supply Your Every Need! (Philippians 4:19 NIV)

God’s Word To You: "Look at the birds. They don't plant, harvest, or gather the harvest into barns. Yet, your heavenly Father provides for them. Aren't you worth more than they?” (Matthew 6:26)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, as I seek Your kingdom daily, Your will and Your righteousness above all else, fill me completely with You, so my thoughts cannot be consumed by distractions. May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD be my rock and my defender. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD