Ask In Jesus Name!

“If You Ask Me For Anything In My Name, I Will Do It!" (John 14:14)
It’s Yours, If You Ask!

If We Ask Any Thing According To His Will, He Hears Us! (1 John 5:14) Personally, I’m glad I have a direct line with the God of this universe and He is available anytime, day or night. The message is simple: If we ask anything according to His will He hears us and if we ask in His Name He will do it! We serve a God that wants us to talk to Him about our burdens and to give our cares to Him, so He can give us hope, peace and strength! (1 Peter 5:7) He wants us to talk to Him about our disappointments, hurts, frustrations and pain, but God is not only interested in our struggles. He wants us to talk with Him about everything, from our smallest victories to our greatest fears and all things in between. Whatever the need, ask in faith, God is ready, willing and able! (James 4:2)

God’s Word To You: “If you ask the Father for anything in My Name, He will give it to you! (John 16:23)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for the power and the connection that I have with You through prayer. I thank You that as I continue to seek Your Kingdom and ask in Your Name my prayers are sure to be answered! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD