All Things Are Possible For The One Who Believes! (Mark 9:23 ESV)

We Live By Believing And Not By Seeing! (2 Corinthians 5:7 NLT)

Just Believe! (Mark 5:36 GWT) We’re all visual creatures. Once we see something, it’s easier to believe than when we cannot. The world’s thinking is, “I’ll believe it when I see it” or “seeing is believing,” but a believing individual the thinking is the direct opposite. It’s true, “if you believe you can achieve it,” but it’s also true, if you don’t step out on faith and believe, you want succeed. Yes, there are times in life you must play it safe, but when caution becomes a lifestyle, you can easily get stuck in procrastination and failure while life passes you by. Until you act in faith, your faith is useless. “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, it’s dead” (James 2:17) The moment you act in faith, you invite God to move on your behalf in a miraculous way, unimaginable to you. (Ephesians 3:20) Today God is waiting for you to act so He can respond! What step is keeping you from God’s response? Make the step today!

God’s Word To You: “With man this is impossible, but with Me all things are possible!" (Matthew 19:26)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, my heart’s sole desire is to serve You, to love You, to worship You, not only in deed, but through steadfast faith. From this day forward, I ask You to strengthen my spiritual vision, so I may focus my eyes on You and Your promises, knowing You have the ability to keep me through it all! I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD