You’re Gonna’ Reap You Sow!

Sow God Seeds, To Guarantee A Good {Future} Harvest! Make no mistake about this: You can never make a fool out of God. Whatever you plant is what you'll harvest! (Galatians 6:7 GW)

Do Not Get Tired Of Doing What Is Good! At just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing, if we don't give up! (Galatians 6:9) As blood bought children of God, we may not always understand everything that happens in life, but we must remain confident we obtain overwhelming victory through Christ, who loved us! (Romans 8:37) We must continue to do right, when wronged, bless, when cursed, love, when hated and pray, when preyed on. (Luke 6:28, John 15:18) I encourage you to keep the faith, keep doing the right thing knowing that in the end God is going to turn things around in your favor!
God’s Word To You: “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But be encouraged, because I have overcome the world!" (John 16:33)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, as I strive to do Your perfect will, help me to till the soil of a godly character—being diligent to sow good things by Your Spirit! I thank You that my labor is not in vain and I thank You for creating in me a clean heart and renewing the right spirit within me, so many may come to know the love of Christ! I humbly pray this prayer, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD