Success Is In Your Mouth!

Let The Word Of God Always Flow From Your Lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful! (Joshua 1:8)

God’s Word To You: All things are possible to you, if you can believe! (Mark 9:23 NKJV) When you meditate on God’s Word, you not only meditate, but you speak and declare His Word instead of just thinking about it. The Bible says, “you will make your way prosperous when you speak and declare God’s Word. You have the power to speak the word of God in the areas you want to see advances, freedom, healing and success. Confessing God’s Word does not move God to do things for you, because God has already moved when He gave Jesus to die for you, but when you confess His Word, it moves you from a position of doubt to faith. It moves your heart from a position of “Is it true?” to “I believe it!” When that happens, “you will make your way... prosperous and then you will have success in all things!"

God’s Word To You: “If you remain in me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you! (John 15:7 NIV)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, as I pray and meditate on Your word, I thank You for the growing of my faith to believe and receive total victory! I thank You that as I pursue You on a daily basis, You have already given me the ability to be a successful person, according to Your divine purpose for me! I humbly pray in Jesus’ name, Amen... Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or thin [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD