Keep Looking Up! Your Help Will Come!

Don’t Give Up Too Soon! You Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing, If You Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9)

All Of Your Help Comes From The Lord! I Lift Up My Eyes To The Mountains—Where Does My Help Come From? My Help Comes From The Lord, The Maker Of Heaven And Earth! (Psalm 121:1-2 NIV) Sometimes we need to be reminded that the Lord is our helper and He is the powerful God who created the entire world we live in and enjoy. Not only does He watch over the entire universe, but He also watches over and protects us day and night! It’s easy to let feelings take control of our lives, when life is hard, when we’re weary and feel like we’re in a valley, but we must always remember we have promises from God that do not change like the weather. These promises from God are true no matter how we feel, what we are experiencing and no matter what struggle we face: God is our place of safety! He gives us strength! He is always there to help us in times of trouble! (Psalm 46:1)


God’s Word To You: "I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake or let you down! (Hebrews 13:5 Amp)

Pray this prayer with me: Almighty and all wise God, I’m grateful that You are bigger than my trials, my fears and my struggles. I trust in You and I thank You that I can look to You and You alone for the hope and strength I need. I give You all the praise, honor and glory! I humbly pray this prayer, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD