God Has Everything Under Control!

Fear Not; Stand Still, Firm, Confident, Undismayed And See The Salvation Of The Lord Which He Will Work For You Today! (Exodus 14:13)

God Is Your Personal Bravery, Your Invincible Army! (Habakkuk 3:19 AMP) …know the unlimited greatness of His power as it works with might and strength for us, the believers! (Ephesians 1:19) It’s easy to trust God and say, “Lord I trust You with everything” when health is good, just got a raise on your job and bills are paid on time. If God stripped you of everything, life hurts, you prayed and believed, but things didn’t go as you planned, will you still trust Him? For many of you, God has allowed some of those very things to happen in your life. He has taken what was familiar and ordered your steps into unfamiliar territory. (Psalm 37:23) You may not understand what’s happening in your life; what to do or where to go, but you know the Lord gave you a promise, a word, a vision, an idea etc… I understand the feeling and you’re not alone. No matter how much you don’t understand life as it is right now; no matter how uncomfortable it may seem or how hard it gets, don’t give up. Don’t let the devil fool you into believing that you’re taking a step backwards in life or that you’ll never make it out of this situation; because with God’s help you will! What you’re going through is temporary, but while you’re experiencing this, seek the Lord’s presence, provisions, guidance and promises. Don’t stress yourself out- losing sleep, becoming weary, anxious, worried, depressed and sad. (Philippians 4:6) Turn all your anxiety [worry] over to God, because He cares for you! (1 Peter 5:7) God Is In Control!


God’s Word To You: “Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God! I rule the nations! I rule the earth!” (Psalm 46:10)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for direction, provision and strength. I thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Jehovah Rapha, my healer and Jehovah Shamma, You are with me! I thank You and I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD