You're Surrounded & Covered By God’s Favor!

O Lord, Like A Large Shield, You Surround Me With Your Favor! (Psalm 5:12 GWT)

You, O LORD, Are A Shield Around Me; You Are My Glory, The One Who Holds My Head High! (Psalm 3:3 NLT) 2 Peter 1:2 tells us, grace and peace is ours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord! Through Jesus’ one sacrifice at the cross, God removed all your sins, gave you His righteousness as a gift and put you in Christ to enjoy everything Jesus has! Undeserved favor and the peace of God does not come by you working or struggling to earn it, but it comes as your knowledge and belief of Jesus and His finished work increases. When you walk in divine favor and peace, you will walk in blessings in every area of your life! You don’t have to struggle for favor! Just release it by speaking forth God’s Word in faith. On your way to work or school, before you step out of your door say, “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield!” (Psalm 5:12) As you continue to speak God’s favor over your life out of a revelation of Jesus’ finished work, you will see more favor released in abundance!

God’s Word To You
: “My Grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear any trouble!]” (2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP)


Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that I'm surrounded by Your unearned, undeserved and unmerited favor in my life! Although I know Satan has thrown and will throw many obstacles and evil circumstances at me, because of Your favor You will turn those evil schemes around for my greater blessing, because You are for me and You are more than what’s against me! (Romans 8:31) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD