Think Big! Ask Big!

God’s Power Is At Work In You! By This Power He Can Do Much More Than You Can Ask Or Think! (Ephesians 3:20)

You Have Power In This Earth! (Genesis 1:26) When God made man, He gave man dominion over everything on earth. When Adam fell, sin and death entered the world and man lost his power to the devil. By Jesus’ death that power was restored to us and now Jesus is at the right hand of God interceding for us! (Romans 8:34) We walk in this power by faith! The greater things that you desire from God are beyond your natural ability. They are not achievable in your own strength, but that is normal. It is normal for a life of faith believer, because we live by believing and not by seeing! (2 Corinthians 5:7) The dream and the vision that God puts in your heart, those things that you desire to have and to do for the sake of His Kingdom are too big for you to do in your ability! They exist only in the “exceedingly abundant realm” of what God can do in you, through you and for you according to the power that works within you! For that reason, we need to ask big, and to ask big; we need to think big, and to think big, we need to yield to His power working within us, so that it works within us BIG!
God’s Word To You: "I am the LORD God of all humanity. Nothing is too hard for Me!” (Jeremiah 32:27)
Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You that I am Your child and I serve the Almighty God, with all power in Your hands. I ask that You would arise Lord and demonstrate Your power through me and for Your glory in this earth! (Psalm 132:8) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD