The Joy Of The Lord Is Your Strength! (Nehemiah 8:10)

Yes, Your Joy Will Overflow! (John 15:11 NLT)

You Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Gives You Strength! (Philippians 4:13) If happiness depended on everything in life being just right, we would never be happy. Everyone experiences times in life when more things are down than up for one reason or another, but we should never allow our circumstances control our emotions. When things don't go according to plan, it is normal to feel disappointed, but we must be careful how we deal with that emotion, because if we remain in a state of disappointment for too long, it can turn into discouragement, hopelessness and finally depression. Satan knows if he can fill our minds with negative thoughts and emotions that it will cause discouragement. Satan is a discourager and he wants us down financially, emotionally, spiritually and in every way he can, but Jesus is our encourager and He came to lift us up! Psalm 30:5 says, Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning! Jesus came to give us righteousness, peace and joy, so we may be strengthened through Him! (Romans 14:17) The ‘”Joy of the Lord is a place that is only available to those who have faith and dare to believe that there is nothing too hard for God (Jeremiah 32:17) and that only God has the power to deliver! (Psalm 20:7)


Gods Word To You: I Am Your God! I Will Strengthen You And Help You! (Isaiah 41:10)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, today I make a decision to allow You to be my strength. I choose to let Your joy be what gets me over the trials and the mountains of life. I am more than a conqueror, through You who first loved me! (Romans 8:37) I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD