Thank God! He Gives Us The Victory Through Our Lord Jesus Christ! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

In All Things We Are More Than Conquerors Through Him Who Loved Us! (Romans 8:37

It Is Because Of The LORD'S Mercies We Are Not Consumed, Because His Compassions Fail Not! (Lamentations 3:22) You have victory through Jesus Christ! Meaning you have total and complete victory in every area of your life and over all the power of the adversary. Victory is a gift you receive in Him the moment you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Victory is already yours; you don't have to try and get it, you already have it! The Word of God is filled with promises guaranteeing God's help and provision for you. As you continually fill your mind and your mouth with these blessings, you will rise up and walk in the realm of victory God has given to you! This will be one the best weeks of your life!

God’s Word To You: "I Am Watching To Make Sure That My Words Come True!” (Jeremiah 1:12) “I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand!” (Isaiah 41:10)

Pray this prayer with me
: Father, I thank You that everything I set my hands to do will prosper and succeed, because of the victory You have given me through my Lord Jesus Christ. I speak, believe and receive the victory You have given to me every day in every way! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD