God Will Keep You In Perfect Peace, If You Keep Your Mind On Him! (Isaiah 26:3)

The Peace Of God, Which Goes Beyond All Understanding, Will Guard Your Thoughts And Emotions Through Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:7)

Let Christ's Peace Control You! (Colossians 3:15) In the midst of all chaos and madness, in America and the world abroad, God promises perfect peace for those who will keep their minds on Him! Your mind is one of the greatest possessions of your faith when times of trial, heartache and pain arise. During troubled times your faith and the Spirit of God work together. The brain was designed by God to think and retain. If our minds are constantly being fed the wrong material, our thoughts will become entangled in all the wrong emotions. Our peace or lack thereof stems from what is going on in our minds. Our minds are one of the greatest gifts God has given to us, but it’s our responsibility to be sure our emotions and thoughts are in obedience to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5) Many say, "Lord please give me peace," but wonder why God does not give it to them. Allow me to explain: If I’m hot, I get in the shade or wherever there’s an air conditioner. If I’m cold, I put on something to warm me or I go find heat. My point is: it does not help to complain and remain troubled, worried or stressed, when you have the ability to redirect your thoughts towards the Lord and live in perfect peace!

God’s Word To You: “"I'm leaving you peace! I'm giving you My peace! I don't give you the kind of peace that the world gives. So don't be troubled or fearful!” (John 14:27)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Lord, thank You for the peace of God which goes beyond all understanding You have given to me. Thank You for Your love, mercy, a sound mind, so I may fulfill Your purpose and plan for me. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD