God Is Strong In You & For You!

God Is Your Personal Bravery, Your Invincible Army! (Habakkuk 3:19 AMP)

Receive Power From The Lord And From His Mighty Strength! (Ephesians 6:10) God’s power is at work in you! By His power He can do much more than you can ask, think or imagine! (Ephesians 3:20) During times of difficulty, we need to remind ourselves: God is more than capable to provide what we need when we need it most. Our God is a strong and a mighty warrior and the Lord of armies and of heaven who fights for His children! As blood bought children of God, we don’t give up, but we succeed in all that we do, because He who is with us and in us is greater than anything we face in this world! (Psalm 24:8, Galatians 6:9, Proverbs 16:3, 1 John 4:4) There is an unlimited greatness of God’s power for all who will believe! (Ephesians 1:19)

God’s Word To You: “I am your God! I will strengthen you! I will help you!” (Isaiah 41:10)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I depend less on me and more on You, because I need Your strength to be made perfect within me. (2 Corinthians 12:9) Lord, give me the strength and confidence I need to accomplish Your work through my life every day and in every way. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD