God Has Blessed You, No Man Can Curse You! (Numbers 23:20)

You’re Blessed & Highly Favored! God Is Able To Make Every Grace Overflow To You, So That In Every Way, Always Having Everything You Need, You May Excel In Every Good Work! (2 Corinthians 9:8)

God’s Grace Is Abundant For You! (2 Corinthians 12:9) As born again believers, we encounter unfortunate events in life, but we must always remember we serve an almighty God that has overcame everything in this world and has all victory and power! (John 16:33) As we trust Him through hard times, we through Christ, receive strength and victory! (Philippians 4:13) If the storms in life seem they are at their strongest, full of chaos and uncertainty, trust God for a greater blessing and an overflow of abundant grace! God is getting ready to bless you far above all you are able to ask, think or imagine! (Ephesians 3:20)

God’s Word To You: “I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11) "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of My Hand. No one can undo what I have done!" (Isaiah 43:13)


Pray this prayer with me: Father, even in times of lack, I’m rich in Your blessings, in pain, I’m rich in Your comfort, in my darkness hour, I am lifted in Your light and in my lack of knowledge, I am overwhelmed by Your wisdom. Because You have blessed me, I will praise You every day, I will honor Your name forever and ever! (Psalm 145:2) I humbly pray, in Jesus' mighty name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD