God Will Richly Fill Your Every Need In A Glorious Way Through Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:19 GW)

Seek The Kingdom Of God First Above All Else & Live Righteously! God Will Give You Everything You Need! (Matthew 6:33)

God Will Generously Provide All You Need! Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others! (2 Corinthians 9:8) Many seek riches, fortune and fame without first seeking ways to show their love and commitment to God. Riches (money) are not evil, but the love of it is the root of all kinds of evil. (1 Timothy 6:10a NIV) (1 Timothy 6:10b GW) also teaches us, some people who have set their hearts on getting rich have wandered away from the Christian faith and have caused themselves a lot of grief. My point is: As important as it is to prosper, it’s more important to have a personal relationship with God. Riches have limited satisfaction, but it is God's blessing that makes life rich and He adds no sorrow with it! (Proverbs 10:22) As children of God, we don’t worry about missing out on anything, because as we continue to show our love and commitment to God, for who He is and for what He has done, all of our everyday human concerns will be met! (Matthew 6:33)

God’s Word To You: “I will bless you! I will make your name great and you will be a blessing to others!” (Genesis 12:2)
Pray This Prayer With Me: Lord, I choose to put you first, I give my struggles to You and by doing so I know You'll meet my needs and You'll always pull me through. Father, as I make Your kingdom and Your righteousness my priority, I thank You for the continual blessings upon my life. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD