Continue Fighting The Good Fight of Faith! (1 Timothy 6:12)

You Win The Victory Over Satan, By Of The Blood Of The Lamb And The Words Of Your Testimony! (Revelation 12:11) Christ Has Given You The Victory! (1 Corinthians 15:57)

Endure Hardness, As A Good Soldier Of Jesus Christ! (1 Timothy 2:3) In life, hard times will come. Yes, we’re redeemed and washed in the Blood of the Lamb, but Satan is going to fight us, because we’re children of God. During those times, you have to stand in faith by speaking and walking in faith, even when it seems things aren’t changing. Satan will try to make it appear he has the upper hand, but Satan does not have power to destroy your marriage, your home, your health, your finances etc…, unless you give in to his trickery (John 8:44) and discontinue believing God in faith. So whatever your  spiritual battle is or will be in the days ahead, I encourage you, don’t give up on the fight of faith, it will all work out for your good! (Romans 8:28)
God’s Word To You: “In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world!” (John 16:33 MSG) "All authority [Power] in heaven and on earth has been given to Me!” (Matthew 28:18 GWT)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for what You did for me on Calvary, because You took the power away from Satan and no weapon formed against me will ever prosper! (Isaiah 54:17) I will continue to fight the good fight of faith, because one day I want to hear You say well done my good and faithful servant! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD