All Of Our Help Comes From God! (Psalm 121:1)

Without God We Can’t Do Anything, But All Things Can Be Done Through Christ Who Strengthens! (John 15:5, Philippians 4:13)

You Have Already Won A Big Victory, Because God’s Spirit In You Is Far Stronger Than Anything In The World! (1 John 4:4 MSG) There Is Unlimited Greatness Of God’s Power For Us Who Believe, According To The Working Of His Mighty Strength! (Ephesians 1:19) Continue to look up, don’t give up, He will show up! He will strengthen you!

God’s Word To You: "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?” “Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you!”(Jeremiah 32:27, Isaiah 41:10)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, thank You that I can look to You and You are faithful to give me the strength I need. I trust in You and I look to You alone and I’m grateful that You are bigger than my trials, my fears and my struggles. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD