It Will Work Together For Your Good! (Romans 8:28)

God Makes Everything Work The Way He Intends! God also decided ahead of time to choose us through Christ according to His plan, which makes everything work the way He intends! (Ephesians 1:11)

You’re God’s Chosen! (1 Peter 2:9) Sometimes we need to be reminded that God is still active in our life and He knows our name and our circumstances. It is to be understood that there may be days of discomfort and weariness, while we wait for God's Word to become visible concerning the conditions of our lives, but it is also to be understood, God is incapable of making mistakes and He made you for His purpose and His plan!


God’s Word To You: “I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope!” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, even in the hour of uncertainty, in Your presence, I find purpose for living. Father I ask that You strengthen me each day, as I live a life of faith and purpose You have purposed me to live. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD