In God We Must Put All Our Trust!

The LORD Is Good, A Refuge In Times Of Trouble! He Cares For Those Who Trust In Him! (Nahum 1:7) In order for God to bring us through difficulty, we must trust, believe Him and know: There Is Nothing Too Hard  For God! (Jeremiah 32:17)

God Knows Those Who Trust In Him! (Nahum 1:7) Sometimes the pain, frustration and tears makes it difficult to see God, but God knows you, God knows where you are and God is able and willing to bring you through! If God ever brought you through anything before, He's able to do it again! God desires to show Himself mighty through you and in your situation! (2 Chronicles 16:9) God Did Not Bring You This Far To Leave You Now!
God’s Word To You: "If you live in Me and what I say lives in you, then ask for anything you want, and it will be yours!" (John 14:14)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I put all my trust in You, no other help I know. From birth, You have had Your hand upon me, You have been my God. To You, my Savior and Lord, I lift up my soul and in You I place my hope and trust forever! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD