God Is Able To Do Whatever He Promises! (Romans 4:21 NLT)

God Is Able To Guard You, So That You Don't Fall And So That You Can Be Full Of Joy As You Stand In His Glorious Presence Without Fault! (Jude 1:24)

Expect The Best & Let God Do The Rest! God is able, through His Mighty Power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think! (Ephesians 3:20) Just because you may be experiencing difficulty, does not mean God is mad at you or God has changed His plan for you. The truth is, God is madly in love with us and He showed us by dying on the cross, while we were yet sinners. (Romans 5:8) If you've done wrong, which all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory, God is not sitting thinking about all that you've done wrong in your life and how He can destroy you, because of what you've done wrong. Yes it's true, the Lord disciplines the one He loves and punishes every son (daughter) whom He receives Hebrews 12:6 HCSB, but it is all for your making and your growth! Don’t be discouraged, but be encouraged, God’s plan will unfold and it will all work together for your good! (Romans 8:28)

God’s Word To You: “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for!” (Jeremiah 29:11 MSG)

Pray this prayer with me: Father I thank You for forgiving me, loving me, forming me and shaping my life day by day. This day I will trust You, I will remain patient, I will be still and know You are my God, my Savior and my Redeemer! I humbly pray this prayer, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen! Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD