God Favors You!

God Surrounds You With Favor As A Shield! (Psalm 5:12) You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the one who lifts my head! (Psalm 3:3)

God Favor Lasts A Lifetime! (Psalm 30:5) It doesn’t matter if men disapprove of you, as long as God favors you, you have favor in abundance! The truth is, if we just concentrate on pleasing God, He will give us favor with others when we need it most. Many don't expect anything good in life, they don't expect to get breaks, to get promoted or they don't expect positive results. If we expect God's favor, if we speak it, if we thank God for it, even when we don't see good things happening, we will see the Favor of God increase in our lives in abundance! In Christ, new life and new blessings of favor are yours right now! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

God’s Word To You: “In the time of favor I will answer you. In the day of salvation I will help you. I will protect you!”(Isaiah 49:8)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, reveal to me how praying for favor can open doors that appear to be closed. I am forever grateful of Your everlasting promises and I thank You that blessing me with favor will bring You glory! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD