You’re Covered By God’s Favor!

For Surely, O LORD, You Bless The Righteous; You Surround Them With Your Favor As With A Shield! (Psalm 5:12) You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the one who lifts my head! (Psalm 3:3)

"He Is A Shield To Those Who Come To Him For Protection!” (Proverbs 30:5) The LORD is my strength and my shield. My heart trusted Him, so I received help! (Psalm 28:7) God’s desire for us is that we have every blessing and every good thing that He promises in His Word. That’s not saying, “things will never go wrong,” but, sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together! Many don't expect anything good in life, they don't expect to get breaks, to get promoted or they don't expect positive results. I believe if we expect God's favor, if we speak it, if we thank God for it, when we don't see good things happening, then we will see the Favor of God increase in our lives in abundance! On today, believe God, stand on the promises of God’s Word and expect the Favor of God to be released into your life in abundance!

God’s Word To You: “In the time of favor I will answer you. In the day of salvation I will help you. I will protect you!” (Isaiah 49:8)

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for Your favor that covers my life, even though I don’t deserve it. I am forever appreciative of Your everlasting promises, Your blessings and Your favor! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD