This Battle Is Not Yours It’s The Lord’s!

The LORD Will Fight For You; You Need Only To Be Still! (Exodus 14:14) The LORD your God is going ahead of you. He will fight for you! (Deuteronomy 1:30) Do you have a battle to fight? Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!

Be Strong In The Lord And In His Mighty Power! (Ephesians 6:10) “Put on all of God's armor, so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil!” (Ephesians 6:11) If you're fed up with continual defeat in any area of your life or worn out by the constant inner struggle, then it's time to seek the Lord for victory! Satan will tell you that victory is hard or even impossible, but Satan is a liar! God is a good God and He wants you to receive all that He has prepared! Rest and trust in His mercy that endures forever. When you do that, God will turn your battlefield into the Valley Of Blessings!

God’s Word To You: “For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you!” (Isaiah 41:13)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Lord, I confess that I am utterly powerless to fight my own battles, and today I surrender them all to You. Thank You that as I lift my voice and my hands in praise and thanksgiving, I can trust that my victory is on the way! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD