Keep Fighting & Don't Give Up, Until Your Victory Is Won!

Fight The Good Fight Of Faith And Claim Eternal Life! (1 Timothy 6:12) During the greatest struggles of our life, God is teaching us to trust Him and through our trust in Him, it all will work out for a greater good! (Romans 8:28)

Jesus Defeated It All, Way Before The Fight Began! We defeat Satan, because of the blood of the Lamb and the message of God! (Revelation 12:11) If you are going to win, you're going to have to speak and act on the Word of God in faith, even when circumstances are questionable or against you. Keeping in mind when we fight, we aren't just fighting to make it through, but we're fighting for our next generation, our ministry, our life and most importantly, to live with God in eternity! Keep fighting, the victory is already yours! God gives us the power to overcome, God guarantees the victory!

God’s Word To You: “For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you!” (Isaiah 41:13)

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for never giving up on me. Thank You, I can confidently put all of my trust in you on today and not fear, because I know you know what's best for me. I thank you for the victory in advance! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day & a great weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob…

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD