God’s Grace & Mercy Will Never Fail!

The Holy Spirit Helps Us In Our Weakness! (Romans 8:26) "The High Priest understands our weaknesses, He faced all the same testing we do… So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it most!" (Hebrews 4:15-16)
 
You Can Trust God’s Grace, Mercy & Faithfulness! Because of the LORD's gracious love we are not consumed, since His compassions never end. They are new every morning— great is Your faithfulness! (Lamentations 3:22-23) When You’re Weak, Then You Are Strong! (2 Corinthians 12:10) A weakness can come in many forms: financial difficulties, marital problems, relationship problems, loss of job, loss of a loved one, mental frustration, health problems, an anger problem, insecurity, family chaos etc... Whatever your weakness may be or how much it increases in the days ahead, never forget, "Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion, but those who trust in the LORD will find new strength! (Isaiah 40:30) "You have strength for all things in Him that gives you power!" (Philippians 4:13)
God’s Word To You: "I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with My victorious right hand!" (Isaiah 41:10)
Pray this prayer with me: Thank You Father, I have a Precious, Almighty, Awesome, All Powerful God that lives within me and strengthens me daily! Because of You, within my weakness, there is strength, within my emptiness, there is fullness and within my frustration, there is joy! I thank You & I humbly pray in Jesus' Name. Amen. I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD